Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Quick One

This is gonna be quick. My computer is not long for this world. It has been locking up with increasing frequency and I have had enough. Maybe not quite enough to go out and get a new one, but I have taken to physically abusing the cocksucker when it locks up. I have already attempted to post this quick one three times.

I won at poker last night! Way to go me. Of course, I felt like shit this morning, but that's the tradeoff.

E & C recently closed on their new house, and it got me to thinking that it is getting about time for me to put my future housing back on the front burner. Last year I spent a while looking at houses and condos, but it didn't really pan out to much. I just didn't have a desire to be looking at places. Now I am. As winter closes out I know that work will become even busier. I learned last year that if I am caught up at work I just don't have the time to devote to realistically looking at listings and looking at places.

I think I will try another longer post later tonight, but now I am going to cross my fingers and hope this bitch of a computer doesn't lock up when I try to publish this. My hand is still a little sore from the last time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Belle of Madison said...

I'm pretty sure E&C have a condo for sale....

Congrats on winning at poker!

12:28 PM  
Blogger wallrock said...

No Thanks! I know the kind of people that used to frequent that joint.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home