Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings from Lutsen, MN

Every once in a great while my travels take me somewhere that is simply beautiful. While it is true that I've journeyed all over northern Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan, these trips tend to happen on gray rainy days in the fall or spring. This time however, I've hit the jackpot. Right now I'm sitting on a balcony looking out on the vast expanse of Lake Superior. There is a soft scent of pine in the air, which is a comfortable 65 or so degrees. The waves are gently lapping against the rocks of the cliff, not more than 100 feet from where I sit. Even the hotel coffee doesn't taste all that bad. And the best part is: work's picking up the bill.

I took a few pictures from the balcony when I got in last night. I'll post them when I return to the office. Until then, use your imagination.
Update: Here is the view. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home