Monday, February 11, 2008

At the Ramon Crater

I was asked if I had any pictures of myself in Israel. The answer is: Yes, but not too many. I was the only person with a camera so I was generally doing all the picture-taking. A couple of times I handed the camera off to Natan. I do not really take "good pictures" and a lot of these are not an exception. The bright sun generally had me squinting to the point that my eyes appear to be closed. But I went through all of the pictures, and this one's respectable. Here I am at the Ramon Crater overlook:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Look at you in your crisp white shirt in the desert! Is this one of the times when it's 65°?

Nice picture!

5:32 PM  
Blogger over my head said...

Great picture!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Now I believe you were really there! :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home