Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Been Nuts, or I Was Involved At The Northtown Mall...

I don't have any time right now, because I need to get a few sites up on TCNS tonight, but I've been busier than I think I've ever been. I'm currently taking a week-long training course on tower construction in Monroe, but I ran up to the office tonight to get a few things done. Last night I saw the Hold Steady with E Eugene and Kevin. It was frickin' epic. Here's a review from MoB until I get around to writing one (I still haven't done up the Turner Hall show!). Also, for no real reason, here's a picture of the Civic at the Northtown Mall in the suburban Twin Cities area - that lightpole is slated for replacement:It made for the perfect listening conditions for the Hold Steady's newest, Stay Positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home