Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Greetings from Grand Rapids, MI


It's been a strange 2008 so far: I haven't had a site trip since November. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. Thankfully this has been resolved, as I'm sitting in a hotel room in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm splitting my time between looking out my hotel window at the lunar eclipse and watching Bill Maher on HBO (and posting, of course), neither of which I get to do on a regular basis. Tomorrow it's on to Oakland County, outside of Detroit and then Ypsilanti. Then I can get back to doing not so much at the office, and maybe post a bit more on Israel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My God. I just finished posting about the terrible driving conditions here in Madtown, then read a friend's blog in Michigan about the terrible driving conditions over there. I hope you took a flying saucer to get there.

I went out a couple of times to see the eclipse too. Pretty cool.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home