Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Boss

The next show that I'll be reviewing will be Rhett Miller at the Barrymore Theater. That is, unless I happen to let you all know about my experience on Wednesday. I like to consider myself a good son. Here's evidence to that claim:
Two Fridays ago I was at the dentist. I got a call while in the chair. I obviously didn't take it, but upon checking my messages later I find out it is my long-time friend G. I haven't seen him since E & C's wedding last summer. He is calling me because he has extra tickets to the Bruce Springsteen show at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. I immediately tell him, "I'll take them." No matter where the seats are, or what price he wants for them. He has three available, out of four total. Here's where the good son part comes in.

My parents' 30th anniversary will be this coming Monday. Kind of a big deal, you know. So my present to them will be floor seats for Bruce Springsteen. And as I said, I bought three tickets, so I'll be there too! It'll be epic.

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

You ARE a good son!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home