Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Quick Shot

Since I have given up all but the faintest hope of posting from home, and Charter has been sucking deep dick this week, I haven't had a decent chance to post. I'll try to get something this weekend up about the two shows I am going to, but no guarantees. For now I'll leave you all with the following:

I came in second at poker last night. Way to go me.

I nearly was scheduled to go on a site trip up to northern MN today. Given the inclement weather, coupled with the show I am going to tonight, I am glad I got out of it.

My good friend Sarah has a couple of posts up on how she gave up caffeine for Lent. At first my reaction was, "I didn't know she was Catholic. How did I not know that." But apparently Lent isn't only for Catholics these days. I read something on Slate about this too. You learn something new every day.

That's it. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep... Protestants have Lent, too...

By the way, at least you HAVE a blog... mine seems to be on vacation or something.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home