Thursday, February 16, 2006

Non-apology

I haven't posted in a while, and I wish I could apologize for this. Truthfully, I have just been too busy to find the time to deal with my piece of shit computer and its sandbagging ways (I am quickly posting from work right now). So if anyone is disappointed, and I have a hard time believing anyone really is, I offer this in exchange: with all of my wild and crazy times, I should have plenty to blog about at some unspecified later date. Take it or leave it.

Today I had a site trip up to northern Wisconsin. For those not in the know, it snowed today and then some. The second site I went to was on top of a rather significant hill. I managed to get the work truck up the hill, at least to the gate, but coming down proved to be much more complicated. All's well that end's well, however, and I even made it back to the office before everyone else left. I wanted to tell everyone about my involuntary truck sledding experience as well as my previous night's poker victory.

Here's a picture I took from the tower site down to the gate, where I had to park the truck, and a picture of the steep driveway taken last year, sans the snow. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woo-hoo!! truck sledding!!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Those of us who depend on blogs for entertainment at work are disappointed, but willing to let bygones be bygones once you post!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home