Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hang Your Head

When I started this, I made the decision to avoid political matters on this site. As a general rule I try to keep these opinions to myself. I am going to break my rule today. For the following reason:

Those who know me also know how much I love the Badger State. However, today is the first time in my life that I have been ashamed to be from Wisconsin. I honestly thought that we were better than this:

http://www.channel3000.com/politics/7556889/detail.html

3 Comments:

Blogger wallrock said...

At least in the 12th Century they had dragons and shit.

And really, our diversity here was pretty much between Germans and Norwegians. But we tried hard to be cool, or at least we used to.

We used to be the state known for cheeseheads and trying to hunt cats. Now we are trying to be Kansas North.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring on the cats and flying saucers
rock out

4:27 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I was suprised too, Dan! I thought this was a progressive state, and hoped we could be one of the leaders on this issue.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home