Friday, March 31, 2006

One More In March

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I apologize for that, but when the rubber hits the road I'd much rather be out of time than have nothing to do. I still need to post on the Shack Shakers and Lawrence Arms shows. I have to admit I am a bit surprised that March is just about over. Time flys when your having fun.

Speaking of fun, here's what I did on Wednesday. I'll leave it to your collective imaginations to figure out what the hell this is all about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh! It's the balloon!!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is where people go to get depressed and die...am I right?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carrie- I believe the phenomenon to which you're referring is called "Wisconsin."

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home