Thursday, April 17, 2008

Car Photos

As I've previously demonstrated, I always take a photo of my automobile at the various tower sites I travel to, which I duly save to my computer and use as my screensaver. A couple of weeks ago I stopped by a now-constructed monopole in Mt. Horeb. I had previously visited the site in August of 2006 and taken this picture:At the end of last month I found myself in Blue Mounds, and as Tracy and I made our way back to Mt. Horeb to meet my father for lunch at the Grumpy Troll I stopped to take a few pictures of the tower and the retention ponds. As I drove away I suddenly pulled over, jumped out of the car, and took this picture:It's not an exact match, but pretty damn close considering it was close to two years between shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home