Friday, June 16, 2006

"I'm going to have to start hating Sweden now!"

So said my friend G as we stood about 50 feet from the stage at the Bradley Center, as another fan in front of us repeatedly held up a small Swedish flag. We were at the Bruce Springsteen concert, and G maintained that it was bad form to bring World Cup behavior to a rock 'n folk show in Milwaukee. I have yet to make up my mind on the subject. The next day was a bitch, given my 2 AM arrival at my apartment, but it was well worth it. I will get into a full review of the show at a later date, when I get a bit of free time, but here's the summary:

It was spectacular. Words fail to describe the experience. But I'll try anyway... later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think the world cup flag-waving was appropriate... coming from a non-sports-fan who doesn't see what the big deal is anyway.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home