Friday, August 11, 2006

August Already?

Wow. I apologize for the nearly two month absence. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. Here's a quick and dirty update of what has gone down in my world:

1. I attended the first ever American Music Festival in my hometown of Belleville back in July.

2. I moved into a new apartment. My sister moved to Florida the same week.

3. I turned 26. I celebrated by going to the Cubs-Brewers game with AE, Rebecca and Miller. Cubs win, 6-3.

4. I have been to the Capital Beer Garden three times. It is one of my favorite places to go during the summer.

5. I have driven all over the Great State of Wisconsin for work. On Monday I'll be in Michigan and Ohio.

I still would like to at least keep up with this thing, but life is going to have to settle down a bit before that becomes realistic. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home