Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back in the swing of things

Been a while...

That would be an understatement, to be sure. I didn't give this thing nary a thought for around a third of a year. It appears that I've fallen so low as to be de-listed from Belle of Madison. The shame, the shame.

So, onto the excuse. I got to the point at work where it was so busy I wasn't staying late to put together a post. I was staying late just to get everything done that I was supposed to finish during the daylight hours. Logically the next question would be, how is it that you've decided to start up again, at this late stage of the year. Well my friends, the answer is...



I am the proud owner of a spiffy new black MacBook. I am giddy with joy. I am also stealing Internet access from a neighbor with WiFi.

Let the adventure begin. Or at least pick up where it left off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME! I knew we'd win you over to the Mac side. I think this deserves a spot on my blogroll once again!

12:56 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

NICE! Apple really is the only way to go.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home