Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A quick at-work update

It would appear that my days of stealing WiFi internet access from my neighbors have come to an end. I haven't been able to get online at home for a few weeks. This will put to an end my procrastination on getting that cable modem for myself. So that's my excuse.

Anyway, here is that picture of the Saturn next to Arrowhead Lake in northern Minnesota. My trip up there was relatively uneventful. I was surprised by about 2 inches of snowfall when I came through Duluth on my way up to the Range Cities. I had thought that I'd checked the forecast, and that it had called for two days of clear weather. Apparently I was wrong.

Last week I had another site trip, this time up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I went to five sites over two days. The weather was mostly cooperative, with just a little snow. Unfortunately, I came down with a cold on the second day of the trip, which resulted in me being for the most part out of commission over this last weekend.

Here is a picture that I took from the top of a hill overlooking the town of Wakefield, MI.

3 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Wakefield looks pretty with all the snow! Is that all trees or are there buildings in there, too?

8:21 AM  
Blogger wallrock said...

There are buildings there too, but I had to reduce the photo size to upload it.

In fact, I took a video standing atop the hill. I turned it on and rotated 360 degrees. The wind is especially loud in it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to know you're still alive and kicking!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home